Activities Celebrating Dale Carnegie Vietnam’s 3rd Birthday September 12, 2007 – September 12, 2010
Activities celebrating dale carnegie vietnam’s 3rd birthday september 12, 2007 – september 12, 2010
The visit of Peter Handal – President as well as General Director of global Dale Carnegie, from August 14 to August 18. This visit is Global Dale Carnegie’s acknowledgement of the development and firm establishment of Dale Carnegie Vietnam, represented by Dac Nhan Tam Entrepreneurs' School. On this occasion, Peter Handal also participated with Dale Carnegie Vietnam in the following events and programs:
- Sponsoring the organization of "Discussion with CEO" with the topic "Portraits of twenty first century leaders" attended by 40 CEOs from Saigon Entrepreneur Club, at Sheraton Hotel on August 15, 2010. Shared experience about "Core values never change" [detail] and "Communication – the challenge for every young leader"[detail]were also discussed in the meeting.
- Birthday party at Nam Phan restaurant, on September 15, 2010 [detail]
- Attending the interview of the program "entrepreneur leaders" of FBNC channel, with journalist Tran Ngoc Chan in charge of interviewing, on September 16, 2010. [detail]
- • Sponsoring the organization of the seminar "Building a culture toward a change" for 200 leaders and managers of Military Bank at their Headquarter – Hanoi, on August 17, 2010.
- Attending the online forum interview with Vietnamnet and journalist Nguyen Quang Thieu about the topic "Practicing business ethics is as normal as breathing air" [detail]and "To shine by social responsibility" [detail],on August 17, 2010 in Hanoi.
- Participated in the Mid-autumn event and distributed gifts, including 20 gifts and 100 lanterns, to poor children in Thanh Phu district, Ben Tre Province on September 18, 2010.
- Organizing the "Golden wishes" event for clients of Dale Carnegie Vietnam, those who wrote wishes for Dale Carnegie Vietnam’s 3rd birthday, from September 12, 2010 to September 30, 2010.
- Giving gifts (as part of a collection) in gratitude to clients of Dale Carnegie Vietnam who have been cooperating and working for 3 years.
Achievements during 2007-2010:
- Having 500 clients, both native and foreign, providing training for more than 8000 trainees with managing and leading posts.
- Winning the Global Growth Award of Dale Carnegie in 2009.
- Building and applying successfully the Competency-Based Development System to all measures in Vietnam including: Standard Programs System – Specially Designed Programs System – Senior Consultation System – Theme Leadership Seminar System. This is a competence system of international standard including 100 competences in many commercial functions of a company, inseparable from Vision, Mission, Core Values and Competence Development Orientation of all levels in the company, and the Performance assessment system of every company.
- Developing and successfully applying the series of programs "Future Leaders", training more than 100 students, aged from 13 to 24.
- Deploying the heart-winning culture among the entrepreneur community, beginning with the seminar "Portraits of Hear-winning leaders in Vietnam", on April 10, 2010.
Establishing the Fund "Dale Carnegie – For a developing future" on April 10, 2010, with the total amount collected of 117 million VND. From then on, the fund has been aiding the following programs: [detail]
- Granting scholarships with total value of 40 million VND to 20 students of different grades with high academic results despite their difficulties in Nha Be District
- Granting scholarships with total value of 4 million VND to 2 students of Foreign Trade University ,with high academic results despite their difficulties.
- Granting scholarships with total amount of 21 million VND to 91 examples of students with good ethics from schools in Tay Ninh province.
- Sponsoring AIESEC – a student organization with student aiding activities.
- Giving gifts including 20 notebooks and 1 book "Hieu ve trai tim" to each of 100 poor students with high academic results despite their difficulties at more than 10 secondary schools in Tay Ninh province on August 25, 2010. Providing consultation and sponsoring student activities and competitions such as: Conducting "Competence Development Orientation" on 600 students from 10 universities, colleges and high schools in Ho Chi Minh City; "How to converse with successful people" seminar; Contest about commercial ides "IU MasterMind" of International University; "Gathering Intelligence – Realizing Dreams" contest for 22.000 students all over the country; "Leaders Development Day" of the International Student Organization AIESEC; granting scholarships for the contest of writing feelings about the leaders development day, etc – And many other activities…
Development Orientation for 2011-2017
Building the internal system with 7 firm functions, perfecting the procedure, enhancing expertise competence, developing internal heart-winning culture, aiming to a long-lasting and stable Vision for Dale Carnegies as stated below:
- Becoming the best partner in developing business and individual competence of entrepreneurs and individuals in Vietnam.
- Developing heart-winning culture in business environment and life in Vietnam.
- Becoming representative of applications of systems and disciplines of "How to win friends and influence people" in the Asian region.